Wednesday, November 17, 2010

steamboat

2 day, i help me aunt do the nail!! i do it between 3 hours...very tiredmy backbones.no very nice....
at night i go with 2 aunt eat the steamboat at the subang near sunway....the steamboat was like buffet.eat til my stomach full full liao.my 2 biao di wait the chicken wing cuz the chicken very good taste. when it coming out, many pp will go n take. so my 2 biao di wait at there with 2 plate.haha . when we saw them, many many chixken wing...laught til drop the eye water.
after 1 n half hours, we fell like haus...if 1 order the drink than need pay the money so my aunt call some ice lemon tea.beside tat, my another aunt take the watermelon n use the fox make it til watermelon jus. my 3 biao di follow ha ha ha! my 2 aunt laught when they saw them do same thing. laugh til cannt stop.
than after pay the bil! my father fill haus than order 2 chinese tea. the boss say no need pay..ha ha! my father walk back with the smile face, we also smile.at 10.10, we finish our eating than go back home.
2day my stomach very fulll. 2 morrow need learn the nail art again. happy...........

No comments:

Post a Comment