Saturday, November 20, 2010

bad....

2day i follow my mother go bukit jalil jogging.... my mom friend fetch us go cuz they 1 da yuan ji..my mom also... after we arrived there, i started joggoing by myself. my mom n her friend da yuan ji. we at there between 2hours.
after tat, i suggested i 1 go eat dim sum so my mom call me call father n fetch us. he dun no at where. i think he around at the bukit jalil stadium. 2day my phone exp so cannt call. we at the gate c which he dun hv go there be4. than i use my mom frien call he, he call me, repeat n repeat. than we say we wait at the door.wait so long he haven come yet. than my mom friend boorow her phone 2 us. 15 minutes, he just arrived.
1st thing tat i listen at car is y at here!! da yuan ji need show off meh...need let all the pp noe a!! ....and so on.....
i become angry...i remember wat he say yesterday, dun always call pp help.. wat can do than do...dun call pp. i told my mom, i wun get help from he...if really cannt do it. i just call HELP.i dun like my father atitude... zhi shi... dun hv thing wat pp was pp thinking....hate like tis kind of pp.

No comments:

Post a Comment