Friday, June 3, 2011

scared...

worry, scared n felt sorry....

tis three thing started from last month.......

tis story is like tis
=>last month , i started couple. i sms with my bf n always on9 when my sis no at house. i worry is my parent n family member noe i couple. worry cuz my parent no let me couple in tis age.my father no like i talking n play with boy,exp cousin.my mom is better than my dad, she let me talk,, play, n noe boy's friend but 1 thing cannt is couple.if i cpuple, they no let me tuition again. than i cannt see my bf again.

=> beside tat, i feel scared. scared any thing will happen..... dun no how 2 say.怕

=>i felt sorry to he. always say we meet at some place but at the last i cannt. the pp who say meet, n the pp who say cancel. always make he alone. i want say sorry 2 he.sorry i cannt 大方in front my parent.

but, i sure i will do well in my study, wont分心. i will try my best 2 get the good result. i sure i not think tis relationship when i was study n exam.

when who saw tis, pls shhhhhh...dun let my parent noe..

No comments:

Post a Comment